- An agency that finds employers or employees for those seeking them
- (employment agency) an agency that finds people to fill particular jobs or finds jobs for unemployed people
- (Employment Agency (Private)) A for-profit, private entity that brings together a job seeker and a prospective employer, for a fee, for the purpose of effecting a permanent employment relationship. In a vast majority of cases the new employer pays the fee.
- Orange County is a county in California. Its county seat is Santa Ana. As of the 2000 census, its population was 2,846,293, while a July 2008 estimate placed the population at 3,010,759, making it the second most populous county in California, behind Los Angeles County and ahead of San Diego
- Orange County is a 2002 American comedy film starring Colin Hanks and Jack Black. It was released on March 22, 2002. The movie was distributed by Paramount Pictures and produced by MTV Films and Scott Rudin. The movie was directed by Jake Kasdan and written by Mike White.
- Orange County is a county located in the U.S. state of New York. It is part of the Poughkeepsie-Newburgh-Middletown, NY Metropolitan Statistical Area and is located at the northern reaches of the New York metropolitan area.
- A county in southwestern California, between Los Angeles and San Diego; pop. 2,846,289
7161Riding a Train
Covering a service area of 5,325 square miles (13,790 km2), NJ Transit is the nation’s largest statewide public transit system and the nation’s third largest provider of bus, rail and light rail transit by ridership, linking major points in New Jersey, New York and Philadelphia.
New Jersey Transit also acts as a purchasing agency for many private operators in New Jersey, with numerous private operators receiving equipment from New Jersey Transit (primarily buses) for route service within the state not controlled by New Jersey Transit.